- Browse bikes
- Top bikes
- News & reviews
- Free classifieds
Girls & motorcycles discussion group:
I\īm a Newbie
|I\īm a Newbie|
|TGW said 2010-02-11 09:18|
As the title says, I\īm a total newbie but I really want to get bike riding already. I\īve been looking and reading reviews for ages and though that a Kawasaki ninja 250r would be the perfect starter bike until i got to this site and saw the ratings for it. Few questions I got about a starter bike and stuff:
1. What would be a good beginners bike?
(I\īm thinking a road bike, don\īt mind naked but I really got my eyes on the sporty looking ones. I\īm 5\ī4 and 55kg so nothing to big. I also live in NSW, Australia meaning it can\īt be too big on the cc\īs)
2. Is it relatively safe as a beginner to go for second hand bikes?
3. If so, what should I look out for when searching for it?
4. Are there certain brands that would be safer to go for?
5. What biking gear should I look for as a beginner?
I think thats about it.
PS. I am a uni student which means I\īm relatively MONEY! restricted. But I save so anything around 5-7k would be freaking awesome.
Any help will be greatly appreciated ;)
|Answer this message Show discussion overview|